Official Rules for AcenTek (Ace Communications G), Adams Catv Inc., Advanced Cable Comm. (Shurz), Allo Communications, Arkwest Communications, Algona Municipal Utilities, Allen's TV Cable Service, Inc., Alta Municipal Utilities, Americable International Inc., Amherst Communications, Anne Arundel Broadband LLC, Antietam Cable TV, Armstrong Group, Atkins Cablevision Inc., Atlantic Broadband, Atlantic Telephone Membership, B R Cablevision/Watch TV, Bailey Cable TV, Inc., Barbourville Utility Comm., Bay Country Communications, BCI Mississippi Maxxsouth, Beaver Creek Coop Telephone Co., Berkshire Cable, Bevcomm, Blue Ridge Cable TV, Braintree Electric Light Dept., Bristol Virginia Utilities, Broken Bow TV Cable, Buckeye Cablevision (Toledo), Bulk TV and Internet, Cable America Corporation, Cable One, Cable TV of East Alabama, CableCo, LLC, CableSouth Media III LLC, Cablevision of Marion Co. LLC, Cablevision Systems, CalNeva Broadband, LLC, Cameron dbaCarlyss Cablevision, Canby Telephone Association, Cannon Valley Cablevision, CAP Cable, LLC, CAS (Formerly Community Antenn, Cass Cable T.V., Inc., Catawba Services Inc (Comporium), CC Communications, Cedar Falls Utilities, Central Valley Cable TV, LLC, CenturyTel-CenturyLink, Chaparral Cable Co. Inc, Cherokee Communications, Choice Cable TV, Cincinnati Bell Ext. Ter. LLC, Cinergy Metronet, Citizens Mutual Telephone Coop, City Of Bardstown KY/Bardstown, City Of Coldwater CBPU, City of Ketchikan dba KPU, City of Monroe Water & Gas, City of Sumas Cable, City of Tacoma dba Click Netw., City of Unionville, Clarity Telecom, LLC, Clear Creek Communications, Client Logic, Coastal-Link Communications, Coaxial Cable TV Corp., Colo Telephone Company, Columbia Power & Water Systems, CO-MO Comm Inc., Community Antenna System, Inc, Community Communications, Community Television Co Inc, ComSouth Telesys Inc., Consolidated Telecommunication, Conway Corporation, Coon Creek Telephone Co, Cooper Smith Advertising, Cox Communications, Crystal Broadband Networks, Cydcor, Dish Network Corporation, DTC Cable, Inc., Eagle Communications, Easton Utilities, Eatel Video, LLC, Electric Power Board of Chatta, Enventis (formerly Hickory Tech), F&B Communications, Family View Cable, Fidelity Cablevision Inc., Fort Mojave Television Inc, Fort Randall Cable Systems, Frankfort Plant Board, Frontier Communications, GCI Cable, Inc., Giant Communications Inc., Glasgow Electric Plant Board, Golden Communications (Town&Co), Golden Rain Foundation, Golden West Cablevision, Grande Communications, Hargray CATV Company Inc, Hawaiian Telecom, Heart of Iowa Comms Cooperative, Hiawatha Broadband Comm., Inc., Home Town Cable TV, Hood Canal Communications, Horry Telephone Co-Op, Huntel Cablevision, Huxley Communications, Hydaburg Cable TV, ImOn Communications LLC, Innovative Cable TV, InterMountain Cable, Iowa Network Services, Jackson Energy Authority, Jefferson Telephone Company, Kalona Cooperative Telephone, LaMotte Telephone Company, Liberty Communications, Inc, Liberty/OneLink, Lincolnville Communications, Litestream Holdings LLC, Lumos Network (Ntelos Media), M.C.T. Comms. (TDS/BAJA/Bend), Madison Communications, Mahaska Communications Group, Massillon Cable TV, Mechanicsville Cablevision, Mediacom Communications, MTCO Communications, Inc., Metaverse Mod Squad, MH Telecom, Midco, Mid-Rivers/ Cable & Communications, Millennium Telcom dbaOneSource, Morris Broadband LLC, Muscatine Power & Water, National Programming Service, New Knoxville Telephone, New Wave Comms/Telecomms., Nex-Tech, Inc., Nittany Media Inc, Northland Cable Prop 8 LLP, Northland Cable Television, North Dakota Telephone Company (NDTC), North State Communications, Norwood Light Dept., Omni III Cable TV Inc, OpenBand Multimedia, Optimum, Orbitel Communications, Overstreet Associates, Ozarks Go, Paul Bunyan Telephone Co-op, Phonoscope, Ltd., Pioneer Communications, Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, PVT Networks, Quality Cablevision, R & R Cable Company, Rainier Connect, Inc DBA Rain, RCN Telecom Services, Inc., Reinbeck Municipal Telecommunications Utility, Reserve Telecommunications, Rio Virgin Telephone Co dba Re, Ritter Cable Corp, Robertson Marketing Group, RTC - Reservation Telephone Cooperative, Russell Municipal Cable, San Bruno Municipal Cable, Sandhill Telephone Cooperative, Santel Communications, Satcom, Satview Broadband, Savage Communications, Scatui Cablevision-San Carlos, Semo Communications, Service Electric Cable TV Inc., Service Electric Cablevision, Service Electric Company, Shenandoah Cable Television Co, Sjoberg's, Inc., Skyline/Skybest Communications, Smithville Telecom, South Slope Cooperative Tel, Southern Cable Communications, Southern Kansas Telephone, Spencer Municipal Utilities, Star Quest Wireless, Starvision Inc., Startek Inc, Straight Forward of Wisconsin, Suddenlink Communications, Summit Broadband Inc., SureWest TeleVideo, Sweetwater Cable TV Co., TDS Telecom, Tekstar Cablevision Inc-Arvig, Telco Television Corporation, TeleGuam Holdings, LLC, Telestar, Teleview Inc. (Alltel-Windstr), The Charlton Group, The Community Agency, Thomasville Utilities, Touchet Valley Television, TrioTel Communications, TruVista Communications, TV Service, Inc., USA Companies DBA USA Digital, Valparaiso Communication Sys, Veracity Networks (Broadweave), Vermont Telephone Co., Inc., Vernon Communications Coop, Vision Communications, Volcano Vision, Vyve Broadband A, LLC, Vyve Broadband J, LLC, Wabash Independent Networks, Wave Broadband, WesTel Systems, Western Wisconsin Comm Coop, Whidbey Telecom, Wide Open West, LLC, Windbreak Cable, Wyandotte Municipal Service, XIT Telecommunication & Tech, Zito Media
1. Eligibility: The "SHOWTIME® PERFECT PAIRS" promotion for the aforementioned distributors is open only to Customer Service Employee (“CSE”) employees of the distributors who are approved for participation by their management and Showtime Networks Inc. (“SNI”). Recipients of prizes must be actively employed by the listed distributors or their affiliates, be in good employee standing at time of notification and receipt of prize and be 18 years of age or older. If not, they forfeit their right to a prize. Prizing will be forfeited if employee is no longer actively employed with a listed distributor and has not redeemed prizing.
2. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Program Period: This program begins on September 1, 2021 and ends on October 14, 2021.
4. Program Description: A participating Customer Service Employee (“CSE”) will first complete a digital activity on SHOPROMOS.com. Upon completing the activity, he or she will submit the activity along with his or her name, e-mail address, call center city and state, and the name and e-mail address of his or her supervisor via an online form. All CSEs who complete the digital activity will be entered into completion and grand prize drawing(s). Alternatively, CSEs may submit their name, e-mail address, call center city and state plus the name and email address of his or her supervisor on a 3x5 card by mail in a first class, postage paid envelope to “THE SHOWTIME® “PERFECT PAIRS” c/o Renegade Communications, 10950 Gilroy Road, Suite J, Hunt Valley, MD 21031 to be entered into both drawings. The activity and information on the 3x5 card must be submitted to Renegade within the program period and in strict compliance with the instructions provided. Limit one (1) qualified entry per person for each phase of the promotion. SNI is not responsible for any lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of SNI and will not be returned.
5. Prizes: Two hundred (200) CSEs who have fully complied with these rules, have completed the digital activity and have submitted the online entry form or 3x5 card will be randomly selected by Renegade to receive a Grand Prize of a one hundred-dollar ($100) eGift Card. In addition, three hundred (300) CSEs who play the digital activity and submit information will receive a completion prize of a fifty-dollar ($25) eGift Card. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted, although SNI reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the designated prize is not available at the time of the award. A list of winners of the eGift Cards will be provided to SNI that includes the winners’ contact information. Each winner will be notified by e-mail by SNI to verify eligibility, and the digital eGift Cards will be delivered to the winner’s e-mail address by SNI. All taxes, if any, on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY FROM SNI OR RENEGADE OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. SNI may be required to report the value of the prize won to the Internal Revenue Service and, therefore, the prize winner will be required to submit a completed, signed IRS Form W-9 to SNI before a prize is delivered.
6. Determination of Winner: Winners of the eGift Cards will be selected in a random drawing from among those CSEs who have completed the “THE SHOWTIME® “PERFECT PAIRS” activity and submitted the online entry or 3x5 card upon completion. The random drawing will occur at the end of the program period shortly after October 14, 2021. Three hundred (300) CSEs who participate, complete the digital activity and submit information will receive a twenty-five dollar ($25.00) eGift Card and two hundred (200) CSEs will be selected to receive a grand prize of a one hundred-dollar ($100.00) eGift Card. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted by law, a publicity release and to return the same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. The failure to return the affidavit and release within this time frame or the return of the prize notification as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the winning entry and the selection of an alternate winner from a list of one hundred (100) or more alternates provided by Renegade. Limited to one (1) one hundred-dollar ($100.00) eGift Card and one (1) twenty-five dollar ($25.00) eGift Card per CSE. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of entries received. The distributors’ policies pertaining to the acceptance of prizes by an employee will be honored by SNI.
7. General: Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final. This promotion is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. Prize winners consent to the use of their names, and/or photographs for promotional purposes, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Participants agree that SNI, Renegade, their parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, affiliates, agencies and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this program or from the acceptance or use of a prize. ANY ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD SNI OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SNI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Winner Identification: The names of all prize winners will be available from the local SNI representatives.
9. Sponsor: The sponsor of this promotion is Showtime Networks Inc., 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
©2021 Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is a registered trademark of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.