"SHOWTIME® LAND" PROMOTION
Official Rules for COX Communications, Suddenlink, Mediacom, RCN, Advanced Cable Communications, Grande Communications, Antietam Cable Television, Service Electric Cable TV, Service Electric of New Jersey, Service Electric Cablevision, Fidelity, FPB, Atlantic Broadband, Adams Cable TV, New Wave, Shentel, Click! Network, EATEL, GVTC, GCI Cable, Wide Open West Cable, Comporium Communications, Hargray Communications, Long Lines Communications, Orbitel Communications, Blue Ridge, Wave Broadband, Armstrong, ATMC, Bend/Baja/TDS, Optimum, and Layer 3 TV.
1. Eligibility: The SHOWTIME® "SHOWTIME LAND" Promotion for the aforementioned distributors is open only to employees of the distributors who are approved for participation by their management and Showtime Networks Inc. ("SNI"). Recipients of prizes must be actively employed by the listed distributors or their affiliates, be in good employee standing at time of notification and receipt of prize and be 18 years of age or older. If not, they forfeit their right to a prize. Prizing will be forfeited if is no longer actively employed with a listed distributor and has not redeemed prizing. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Program Period: This program begins on January 7, 2019 and ends on February 15, 2019.
3. Program Description: A participating Customer Service Employee (“CSE”) will have the opportunity to complete three phases of a digital activity on SHOPLACE.com. Upon correctly completing each phase, he or she will submit the activity along with his or her name, e-mail address, call center city and state, and the name and e-mail address of his or her supervisor via an online form. Each completed phase earns one entry in both the runner-up prize drawing and the grand prize drawing. Phases may be completed at any time during the program period. Alternatively, CSEs may submit their name, e-mail address, call center city and state plus the name and email address of his or her supervisor on a 3x5 card by mail in a first class, postage paid envelope to SHOWTIME LAND, c/o Renegade Communications (“Renegade”), 10950 Gilroy Road, Suite J, Hunt Valley, MD 21031 to be entered into both drawings. The activity and information on the 3x5 card must be submitted to Renegade within the program period and in strict compliance with the instructions provided. Limit one (1) qualified entry per person for each phase of the activity. SNI is not responsible for any lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of SNI and will not be returned.
4. Prizes: Ten (10) entrants who have fully complied with these rules, have completed the activity and have submitted the online entry form or 3x5 card will be randomly selected by Renegade to receive a Grand Prize of a five-hundred ($500) eGift Card. In addition, one hundred (100) people who have fully complied with these rules, have completed the activity and have submitted the online entry form or 3x5 card will be randomly selected by Renegade to receive a runner-up prize of a one hundred ($100) eGift Card. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted, although SNI reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the designated prize is not available at the time of the award. A list of winners of the eGift Cards will be provided to SNI that includes the winners’ contact information. Each winner will be notified by e-mail by SNI to verify eligibility, and the digital eGift Cards will be delivered to the winner’s e-mail address by SNI. All taxes, if any, on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY FROM SNI OR RENEGADE OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. SNI may be required to report the value of the prize won to the Internal Revenue Service and, therefore, the prize winner will be required to submit a completed, signed IRS Form W-9 to SNI before a prize is delivered.
5. Determination of Winner: Winners of the eGift Cards will be selected in a random drawing from among those entrants who have completed the digital activity and submitted the online entry or 3x5 card upon completion. The random drawing will occur at the end of the program period shortly after February 15, 2019. Five hundred (500) CSEs will be selected to receive a one hundred-dollar ($100.00) eGift Card and ten (10) CSEs will be selected to receive a grand prize of a five-hundred dollar ($500.00) eGift Card. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted by law, a publicity release and to return the same, properly executed, within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. The failure to return the affidavit and release within this time frame or the return of the prize notification as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the winning entry and the selection of an alternate winner from a list of one hundred (100) or more alternates provided by Renegade. Limited to one (1) five-hundred-dollar ($500.00) eGift Card and one (1) one-hundred -dollar ($100.00) eGift Card per CSE. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of entries received. The distributors’ policies pertaining to the acceptance of prizes by an employee will be honored by SNI.
6. General: Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final. This promotion is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. Prize winners consent to the use of their names, and/or photographs for promotional purposes, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Participants agree that SNI, Renegade, their parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, affiliates, agencies and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this program or from the acceptance or use of a prize. ANY ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD SNI OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SNI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winner Identification: The names of all prize winners will be available from the local SNI representatives.
8. Sponsor: The sponsor of this promotion is Showtime Networks Inc., 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
©2018 Showtime Networks Inc. All rights reserved. SHOWTIME is a registered trademark of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company.